Saturday, November 06, 2004

10/3

shots of jager and empty glasses of water
living out of an empty tip jar
bills past due
water, phone and electric getting cut off
drunken posts about nothing.
longing to love
long to live
a round of shots
jager running low
put another bottle on the chiller
and pour me another round.
fuck it! thought it was time to crawl out of the garage,
guess i was wrong.
i'll go back now.
to tools i know how to use
metal i know how to work
machines that know my hands
the cool touch of metal
warming in my hand
a strong 4/4 from the speakers
drowning out my thoughts of flesh
sharpening my thoughts of
grease, steel and oil.
tolorences and tourques
spinning, whirling parts to keep my hands from.
things that make the world go away.
a machine doesn't care if i'm cold or tired
doesn't care if i'm drunk or sober
doesn't care if i'm hungry or full
it only wants to work
it olny wants to spin and whir
breath fire and turn it to power
FOR ME
it only knows what i want it to know
it doesn't want to be friends
it wants to me
****************************************************************
she loves me
she hates me
when i don't show her enought attention she gets cranky
when i treat her too harsh she falls apart
she tried to kill me
she has saved my life
she loves to be touched
she loves to take care of me
she bleeds for me
she longs for me
she loves me
so much she wants to take my life
so that we will never part
i thought i had gotten rid of her for life
but she came back
she can not let me go
and i her
she lives for me
i and for her

2 comments:

stashdauber said...

finally! y'know, if you don't use these things, blogger takes 'em back.

beautiful stuff.

Patio King said...

Thanks for the encouragement