Sunday, June 13, 2004

What if?

I live in fear of "what if?" more often than not I do things because I don't want to regret. I live in fear of being 90 years old, sitting in a chair with a blanket and a cup of coffee, wondering what if?. It is one of the reasons I keep my TV on CNN. I don't want to miss anything. For the same reason I tend to also do things I think will hurt me. Because then I know if they will hurt me or not. I won't wonder. But I still do wonder. And I drive myself crazy thinking about it. what if.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What if thoughts are forms of a virus that are almost impossible to cure.

Anonymous said...

it's your sense of adventure that made me fall in love with you and makes me admire you. the fact that you're not willing to sit around and wonder what if, you actually go find out for yourself.