Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Yesterday........

My grandmother died yesterday. The hospital screwed up and did not put her Do Not Resuscitate order on her chart, and they brought her back. Now she is on life support. it is not at all what she wanted. now the children have to make the decision to "pull the plug". good thing they don't ask me, cuz i'll tell them to let her go. I'm supposed to go to the hospital today, but I don't know if I'll make it. The petty bullshit has already started. my aunts are already arguing on how to divid stuff up. my sister is hurt because they are only dividing the estate 4 ways, when she had five children. al my sister wants is a piece of jewlry.

update: she's actually getting better. i've been told she is responsive and is being taken off of morphine. so we'll se what happens........

No comments: