Thursday, July 03, 2003

just a real quick post today. i was washing my hands and noticing that my feet hurt. since i have started working in the bar biz i have noticed that i don't really get much time off. i was thinking it would be nice to go to the beach walk around in the sand and put my feet in the ocean. now for me this is pretty odd. when i was a child you couldn't get me outa of the water, but the older i get the less and less time i spend being submerged. now i have heard the phrase before from other people that they need to go put their feet in the ocean and get grounded. i for one have never felt this way. but for some reason this morning that thought went thru my head, and for the life of me i can't seem to know why i would say such a thing. it's sucha suz thing to say. hmmmmm, however i do remember i enjoyed going to myrtle beach and walking around inthe sand all day. when i got home all my calloses would be gone and my feet felt renewed and rejunvinated, but when i went to cabo, even though i felt rejuvinated as a whole my feet still were my same old feet. i'll think of this today and see what i come up with.

No comments: