Friday, February 14, 2003

i have alot of ideas in my head right now... and i don't quite know what to say. Recently racism has reared it's ugly head in my life again. i made a conscience decesion to not tolorate in my life. and it seems that a of late i have been tolorateing it. apparently i have been told this, that i am allowing people around me to use slurs in my presence. i remember there was a day that i would make a comment if i heard something i didn't like, but i while working as a mechanic, i grew weary of trying to fight it, and i guess i grew callosed also. i figured tht these where old men who's minds were so closed that i could nothing to change them. but i still cringe when i hear slurs, and i even cringe when i think the words i do.
I think alot of it has to do with the enviroment that i have put myself into. it seems that the type of music i like and the type of cars i like have attracted a large number of former skinheads. and don't even get me started on non-racist skins, if you dress like a NAZI you will be labeled as a NAZI. I have evenheard as of late some folks trying to justify themselves by saying they are sepratists, not racist. and i'm not buying it. aarrrrrggggggg i can't evven think straight right now.

No comments: