Sunday, April 21, 2002

well after reading Nora' blog and being invited to join her, i thought i maight start one of my own. i don't know if i'll evr do anything with this ,but i thought i might like to have a place to share som stuff tt may or may not be appropriate anywhere eelse.

had a good night last night, at my freinds party. but today in the haze of likker fog i find myself lookinf or some things in my own head.
what has brought me here. why am i the way i am today. why have i chosen this particular uniform of acceptance. hell i don't know. i tried to drik a beer this morning/afternoon, because i know it would make me feel little better, but took one sip, and set it down on the table to get warm. went back to water.
i was talking with a freind this mornig about the wommen i have srounded my life with.


ahhh never mind...............

No comments: